For whom is this program?
A BHV diploma is intended for everyone who wants to learn how to act during emergency situations. In this course you’ll learn how to apply first aid for accidents, how to evacuate a building efficiently and how to act in case of fire.
The B-VCA English program in short
- Start: Each Saturday
- Price: € 225 excl. VAT
- Duration: 1 full day
- Location: Trainingscentrum Brabant (or in company)
- Language of instruction: English
Why the BHV program at Trainingscentrum Brabant?
- We offer a state-of-the-art location, including latest technology and great accessibility;
- With our trainers’ experience you will succesfully pass the exam;
- All our trainings are available in multiple languages;
- In all our one-day programs, lunch is included;
- You can take the exam in your preferred language;
- 98% success rate on the first day.
How will you apply our training and exam in your professional activity?
The duties of the BHV officers include:
- First aid in the case of accidents.
- Limiting and fighting fires.
- Limiting the consequences of accidents.
- Raising the alarm and evacuating all employees and other persons present in emergencies (article 15 paragraph 2 Working Conditions Act).
The exam will take place at the end of the day. The exam can be done in different languages. Our price includes a resit if neccessary.
When you successfully pass the exam, you will receive a digital certificate and a BHV card. This certificate is valid for 1 year.