For whom is this program?
A B-VCA diploma is intended for everyone who performs risky work or who works in a risky environment, and is mandatory for everyone who works for an VCA-certified company. This includes permanent and temporary employees, including freelancers and trainees.
The B-VCA English program in short
- Start: Each Saturday
- Price: € 330 excl. VAT
- Duration: 1 full day
- Location: Trainingscentrum Brabant (or in company)
- Language of instruction: English
Why the B-VCA program at Trainingscentrum Brabant?
- We offer a state-of-the-art location, including latest technology and great accessibility;
- With our trainers’ experience you will succesfully pass the exam;
- All our trainings are available in multiple languages;
- In all our one-day programs, lunch is included;
- You can take the exam in your preferred language;
- 98% success rate on the first day.
How will you apply our training and exam in your professional activity?
- Understand the importance of Safety rules and regulations
- Identify Risk and hazardous activities and environments:
- Working at height
- Potential Explosive areas
- Chemical Plants specific protective measures
- Do’s and don’ts in the workshop
- and a lot more
- Be able to protect yourself and your colleagues
- Safely handle machines and equipments
- The importance of using the correct PPE
The exam will take place at the end of the day. The exam can be done in more than 20 different languages. For the B-VCA you have 60 minutes to answer 40 multiple-choice questions. The passing grade for the exam is 65%.
When you successfully pass the exam, you will receive a digital certificate and a VCA card. This certificate is valid for 10 years.